Monday, January 11, 2010

Abba......!!

I was abashed in my own presence. My morale was abated. I think its time I abdicated speaking in English. I felt aberrant. Something was certainly wrong. I needed an abettor. My so called decent vocabulary was in abeyance. I abhorred myself. I was in abject distress. My actions were abominable. I felt aboriginal. I should have aborted long back. Just because I stay in a village now doesn't mean my English has abraded. I should have abrogated the very idea of trying to do something like this. My nose was abscised in public. I just want to run away somewhere, the same way my vocabulary went absconding. This was absolute embarrassment. I wish I could be absolved. I swear I will abstain from attempting something like this again. I will be abstemious with the amount of talking I do.



I hope this post isn't getting too abstruse (recondite) for you to understand. Oh it is?? Please do not get abusive. Well, in order to abridge all that I have written I shall give you an abstract....

I am angry with myself . Oh, you ask, why?? Well... I could not frame a proper sentence with the word abysmal. It is really sad to say that my performance has become very abysmal nowadays.

Hey... Wait a minute............

5 comments:

Unknown said...

everybody gets to know that brat is preparing for GRE...make the B list too ...

ranjitha said...

i'm sure joey said it better than you!anyway good work da... like neha said,everyone now definitely knows you're preparing for GRE! :P
keep posting!:)

Einsteinophile said...

Abhishthu! Had to write something starting with 'A'.

Good effort man! Why don't you write to Barron's and ask them to include this into their next edition? ;-)

Ahem said...

Sh"abba"! Apparently there is a bill in motion to introduce Clause 7 to Article 19 of the Constitution of India stating that "citizens who are preparing for their GRE will not be allowed to write blogs" (nee mattum dhaan technical-a mokkai poduviya) :P

Bharat said...

well.. thank u guys! cant believe this article of mine got me 1500 bucks!! i m still astonished!! :P